Join Now!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sneak Peek!



So CP has again put up a sneak peek. Looks like fur to me, puffle fur. Does it have to do something with the Puffle Party (or Operation Puffle)? I think it does. Will we use the Furensic Analyzer 3000 to analyze the fur (or whatever it is)? Could it be part of our new mission? Oh yea, remember that picture on the Cp blog? I think the title was "Crime Scene". I think the 2nd pic (the one with the orange thing) wil be in the Pizza Parlor ( where the crime scene was). What do you think of the three pictures? Leave some ideas in the comments below or on the CP blog. You can also discuss things on my Xat Chat. It's at the bottom of the page. But no cussing or bad stuff. I will write down the chat rules later. Also, if you want to play PSA missions, then go to the "Fun Stuff" page and then scroll down till you see PSA missions. What a long post. Well, I'll see you around CP (I'm mostly on the servers alpine,icicle, and sleet).

No comments:

Post a Comment